Monday, November 18, 2013

Saints Moving Forward

It was refreshing to see this and this on AFL.com today.  For all the negativity surrounding the period since the end of the 2013 season, I am still hopeful the Saints can have a successful season next year.

They've got a lot of work ahead of them, of course, and certainly, every club is out there doing this same sort of training right now.  And while I wouldn't expect anyone to complain about the new coach on his first day, it's still nice to hear some positive sentiments from a club that's been so beaten down of late.

I'm excited for the upcoming trip to Colorado (have been for months).  I hope to get the chance to talk to a few players about the outlook for the future and how they think things are going.  Three players I really enjoyed talking to last year were Dal Santo, McEvoy, and Saad.  I won't be seeing the first two again; we'll see about the latter.  I was encouraged to see a picture of Saad working out with the team.  That gives me hope that StK will do their best to support him.

No comments:

Post a Comment